Why traditional approach can not help?
- Fast users adoption: users naturally are resistant to change. The change management relies only on the Company. What if the users are resisting change?
- Quick implementation: reengineering processes and implementing systems can take more than one year
- Investment exceeding benefits: using consultants and system integrators is very often based on time and materials. What if the budget is overspent? What if the investment is higher than the expected benefits?
- End – result responsibility: many providers are involved. Imagine the investment is done but the system does not meet the objective. Who is responsible?
- Consulting team to define the optimized process:
- highly specialized in business process reengineering
- understanding the corresponding business: e.g. pharmaceutical, manufacturing, accounting BPO
- Business Process Management tools
- System integrator to build the application
- Team to manage change and deployment
- Team able to maintain in the future these specialized solutions, maintain databases of hundreds or thousands of users and providing online support
- Team able to process and structure data from scanned documents via OCR or manually
- Ability to manage documents: scan, manage originals